Recent praise for the event:
"Insightful day, I feel I can better influence my stakeholders and create real traction" - David H. Senior HRBP, NHS trust.
"This event has really given me direction over what I should do next in my goal of getting onto the senior HR leadership team" - Susan B. HRBP, Food retailer.
The HR Business Partner concept provides a fantastic opportunity for HR to truly make their mark, increase their span of influence and credibility and to showcase the capability of a people focused organisation - when led well.
We focus in this masterclass on developing the right mental approach and create a disciplined way of thinking and solving problems, in an engaging leadership style.
How your creativity can blossom to add value to your organisation and how through leadership principles you can engage your stakeholders with a powerful communication style and influence more effectively.
Senior HR Business Partners must act as catalysts for change, build strong relationships and input into the business with creatively led practical solutions.
There are essential thinking approaches, skill and knowledge requirements necessary to make you a truly effective Senior Business Leader and Partner. We identify, explore and practice these in detail in this highly informative and action orientated masterclass.
It is possible to add significant value through HR to your organisation and lead that change with gusto – we show you how that's done by adopting the right structured approach to everything you do.
This masterclass will enable you to:
- Understand the definition of excellence in Advanced HR Business Partnering
- Identify and develop the key mindset, skills and knowledge for the role
- Refocus on the 4 critical building blocks of business partnering and the actions that take you up a level
- Identify the key attributes and actions that create astrong leadership brand
- Develop your internal consultant and analytical approach through the systems thinking methodology
- Conduct a strategic analysis using your expert insight to build credible business recommendations (the key step in Advanced HR business partnering)
- Develop your creative skills by applying the systematic creative thinking model to best practice in human capital strategy development
- Use a pyschometric tool as a lens to creating successful influencing strategies
- Understand the "why's" of stakeholder behaviour through the human needs and other (useful) models
Who Should Attend?
- Those new to the HRBP role who already have significant high level HR experience and want to build a solid career as and HR Professional and Leader
- Aspirational HR team members who want to know exactly what is required to develop their leadership career
- Senior HR Business Partners who want to develop their leadership skills and maximise their potential to drive better results for their organisation
- HR Business partners who have attend other HRBP workshops and now want to develop their internal consultancy and strategic thinking approaches
Advanced HR Business Partnering,
Masterclass Focus Areas
The Successful Senior HRBP
- Stepping it up - defining success and benchmarking excellence
- Which skills make a successful leader and advanced HRBP
- Stepping it up - Key mindset, skill and knowledge essentials
The Senior HRBP as Leader
- The 4 leadership building blocks - define your brand
- Shifting to a consultancy style approach - why data is your best friend
- The systems thinking approach - differences and benefits
HR Strategic Thinking and Analysis - developing Human Capital
- Strategic analysis using the THR 7 key questions
- Understanding the chain of causal factors and challenging business decisions and contributing to business strategy
- Unlocking internal potential and dismantling barriers using the McKinsey 7s method
HRBP Creativity and innovation in Human Capital Strategy delivery
- Innovation, creativity and perspective - how 'best practice' is dangerous
- Understanding systematic creative thinking and how to apply to all areas of HR
- Exclusive solutions - strategic alignment and business challenges (internal and external) for the short term/long term
- Benchmarking your organisation's HR position and HR team
- HR strategy focus and delivery, the ROI question
senior HRBP Influencing for success
- Influence psychometric - The 4 communication styles (with questionnaire)
- Communicating and influencing others in the 4 styles
- How to manage your stakeholders effectively
- Understanding human needs
This highly interactive event will include practical exercises and case studies to embed learning.
Your Expert Masterclass Leader
Your expert for this masterclass is JOHN FILLINGHAM, with over 15 years experience in the recruitment, performance management and implementation of hr business partnering solutions in organisations, JOHN has his own experience of how business partnering can be a cover for traditional hr reactive management and fail to impress other senior business leaders but with great business acumen and passion you can overcome some of the historical barriers for Senior HR Business Partners.
Craig Wilcockson, Head of Learning and OD at Richo UK said 'John really took time to understand our business, the key challenges that we faced and designed and executed a very successful business partnering program. John is very passionate, professional, full of personality and is recommended by our business.'
More praise (some people call them reviews, for the event):
"A great reminder of what HR and leadership is really about - I see a new vision for us" : Keith G. - Senior HRBP - Welsh Charity.
Book for Advanced HR Business Partnering, Steps to Leadership Masterclass, (including free coaching session)
Friday 7th October, 2016, Manchester
You'll be asked to approve the Terms & Conditions.
Click the link if you'd like to open them in a new window before you start the form.
We look forward to seeing your on our next Masterclass!
We allow no more than 3 participants from a single organisation and maximum 8 participants on our events. If you have more than 3 excited attendees, please contact us using the form below or call 0207 566 5797 and you could save immediately on costs ...