We limit the spaces on our event to 8 participants - for quality reasons, it's a masterclass after all.
Recent praise for the event:
"Inspirational presenter, very engaging and excellent on the subject matter - Jackie A. Corporate Head of HR, Hospital Trust.
"Excellent course for HRBP's with an excellent trainer - highly recommended - Riley S, HRBP, law practice.
The HR Business Partner model provides a fantastic opportunity for HR influence at all levels, improve credibility and showcase the benefits of a people focused organisation.
This workshop shows you how HR Business Partnering operates in practice, what success looks like, common problems and options for moving forward. It gives you an opportunity to explore in detail, the knowledge and skills required to deliver excellence, create powerful results and promote an exciting new profile for HR in your organisation.
We live in a dynamic world with quickly changing priorities.
As the global picture shifts, successful businesses are recognising that competitive advantage is driven by workforce capability and engagement.
The time for business smart, razor sharp HR business professionals is RIGHT NOW.
You can make a difference to your organisation and lead that change – we show you how.
This workshop will empower you to:
- Understand the differences between HRBP and other HR roles including the business case for change
- Successfully implement HR business partnering in your organisation and overcome the common problems in the process
- Identify clearly the knowledge, skill and attitude components of a successful HRBP
- Use specific analysis tools to understand internal and external customers and build strong, lasting relationships
- Undertake an organisational diagnosis using HR metrics for the design of talent management strategies
- Analyse and develop key external networks to build industry best practice
- Shape and market your HR Brand inside and outside your organisation
- Pro-active manage common problems in the HRBP role
Who Should Attend?
- Those new to the HRBP role who want to get to grips with the demands of this powerful opportunity
- Aspirational HR team members who want to know exactly what is required to develop their career
- Existing HR Business Partners who want to develop their role to the MAX or focus on key areas for development
- HR Managers or HR Directors with responsibility for HR who are considering a new HR structure
The Essential HR Business Partner, Masterclass Focus Areas
the business case for business partnering
- 3 key contextual reasons for change
- Comparing old and new models of HR - what is the Business Partner model trying to achieve?
- The Business Partner model implementation process - getting it right
Getting results - being strategic
- Competencies, knowledge and attitude requirements for a successful HRBP
- Leading industry examples – Shell, Pepsi and Nestle
- Understanding the 4 key roles Business Partners play - the strategic mindset
- Models to use to develop strategic thinking
building relationships with key stakeholders
- Internal customers – understanding business functions priorities and language and building trust
- Understanding external customers’ expectations and market place trends
- Building and maintaining dynamic and deep trust relationships
- Networking – re-engineering best practice
driving innovation - talent mgt and engagement
- Determining your organisational priorities
- 8 pillars of organisational success
- 4 key HR priorities for any HR function
- The ROI question - links to metrics
HR Brand Development and Marketing
- Developing your Brand and it’s implications for HR team members
- Tools for creating a positive HR Brand
- Marketing the HR function both internally and externally
This highly interactive event will include practical exercises and case studies to embed learning.
Your Expert Masterclass Leader
Your expert for this masterclass is JOHN FILLINGHAM, with over 15 years experience in the recruitment, performance management and implementation of hr business partnering solutions in organisations, JOHN has his own experiences of how business partnering can be a cover for traditional hr reactive management, so has many stories to share with you.
Craig Wilcockson, Head of Learning and OD at Richo UK said 'John really took time to understand our business, the key challenges that we faced and designed and executed a very successful business partnering program. John is very passionate, professional, full of personality and is recommended by our business.'
More praise (some people call them reviews, for the event):
"I was delighted with the course, it was very practical and I feel inspired to make a real difference with some simple improvements to get some quick wins back in my organisation" - Angel D, Senior HRBP - Ratings agency.
Book for The Essential HR Business Partner Masterclass,
Friday 20th January 2017
You'll be asked to approve the Terms & Conditions.
Click the link if you'd like to open them in a new window before you start the form.
We look forward to seeing you soon on our next Masterclass!
We allow no more than 3 participants from a single organisation and maximum 8 participants on our events. If you have more than 3 excited attendees, please contact us using the form below or call0207 566 5797 and you could save immediately on costs ...