We limit the spaces on our event to 8 participants - for quality reasons, it's a masterclass after all.
Recent praise for the event:
"Inspirational presenter, very engaging and excellent on the subject matter - Jackie A. Corporate Head of HR, Hospital Trust.
"Excellent course for HRBP's with an excellent trainer - highly recommended - Riley S, HRBP, law practice.
The HR Business Partner model provides a fantastic opportunity for HR influence at all levels, improve credibility and showcase the benefits of a people focused organisation.
This workshop shows you how HR Business Partnering operates in practice, what success looks like, common problems and options for moving forward. It gives you an opportunity to explore in detail, the knowledge and skills required to deliver excellence, create powerful results and promote an exciting new profile for HR in your organisation.
We live in a dynamic world with quickly changing priorities.
As the global picture shifts, successful businesses are recognising that competitive advantage is driven by workforce capability and engagement.
The time for business smart, razor sharp HR business professionals is RIGHT NOW.
You can make a difference to your organisation and lead that change – we show you how.
This workshop will empower you to:
- Understand the differences between HRBP and other HR roles including the business case for change
- Successfully implement HR business partnering in your organisation and overcome the common problems in the process
- Identify clearly the knowledge, skill and attitude components of a successful HRBP
- Use specific analysis tools to understand internal and external customers and build strong, lasting relationships
- Undertake an organisational diagnosis using HR metrics for the design of talent management strategies
- Analyse and develop key external networks to build industry best practice
- Shape and market your HR Brand inside and outside your organisation
- Pro-active manage common problems in the HRBP role
Who Should Attend?
- Those new to the HRBP role who want to get to grips with the demands of this powerful opportunity
- Aspirational HR team members who want to know exactly what is required to develop their career
- Existing HR Business Partners who want to develop their role to the MAX or focus on key areas for development
- HR Managers or HR Directors with responsibility for HR who are considering a new HR structure