Recent praise for the event:
"Wow, this really surprised me, Keith had many great insights to share" - Angela, HRBP, Jewellery retail.
"Incredibly insightful" - James, Recruitment Specialist, Food Manufacturing.
This workshop will take you step by step through the recruitment value chain. It will highlight recruitment best practices and showcase the most effective ways to hire the best people for your organisation. The workshop will be highly interactive, openly sharing top practical tips to make you a more successful recruiter and giving you the innovative tools and techniques to deliver added value to your business.
The War for Talent will always be with us. All organisations will always need to recruit the best people to grow their business and the competition to recruit the best will always be a challenging one.
To be successful, recruiters need to be able to recognise the sources of competitive advantage and learn which tools and techniques will deliver the edge over their competition.
This workshop will enable you to:
- Understand each step of the recruitment value chain and how you can deliver competitive advantage at each step of the process
- Develop a new recruitment mindset based on putting the candidate and their needs first
- Build your knowledge and expertise of new recruitment tools and innovative approaches to recruitment
- Practise some of the key skills all the best recruiters have at their finger tips
- Deliver more cost effective recruitment solutions and for your organisation
- Bring added value to your business managers and help them to become more effective hiring managers
Who Should Attend?
HR Business Partners who want to know how to maximise the contribution of their recruitment and resourcing teams to the growth of their business
Business managers who want to become more skilled hiring mangers
Recruitment professionals who want to understand how best to leverage their knowledge and experience to be even more effective in their role
HR generalists who want to get to grips with the challenges of recruiting talent in a competitive market
Strategic Talent Acquisition
HR Masterclass Focus Areas
Overview of the recruitment value chain
- Planning effective recruitment from attraction and sourcing strategy to best practice selection tools to proven hiring solutions which will deliver results for you and your organisation
- Leveraging your brand in the recruitment market place
- Defining your employee value proposition
- What makes your organisation different and makes you stand out from the crowd
- Cost effective solutions to building a talent pipeline
- Minimising agency costs by putting social media at the heart of your recruitment strategy
- Making the best hires via your employee referral programme
- Turning selection upside down and building a process which puts the candidate first
- Turning your business managers into hiring managers
- Using the right assessment tools to maximise hiring and minimise risk
Offer and Onboarding
- Putting the right offer on the table, what do your candidates want most of all?
- Best practice in onboarding new hires, get it right and you have great hires, get it wrong and you're back out in the market place
This highly interactive event will include practical exercises and case studies to embed learning.
Your Expert Masterclass Leader
Your expert for this masterclass is KEITH DUGDALE, with over 27 years experience at Director level, KEITH has a vast vault of knowledge and skills in the resourcing industry. Previously as Director of Global Resourcing for KPMG and contributor to CIPD magazines, he brings us the latest thinking and best practice on talent acquisition.
Alim A. Dhanji, Senior Vice President, HR at TD Bank Group said 'Keith is a pleasure to work with! He has excellent relationship management skills that enable him to lead and influence across borders and organisational lines. Both a strategic thinker and executor, he is able to formulate innovative yet practical strategies that deliver results. Keith is well respected for his depth of knowledge and experience in global recruitment practices.'
More praise (some people call them reviews, for the event):
"Very thorough and very detailed. Great day." - John - Head of HR - Public authority
Book for the Strategic Talent Acquisition Masterclass,
Friday 10th February 2017
You'll be asked to approve the Terms & Conditions.
Click the link if you'd like to open them in a new window before you start the form.
We look forward to seeing your on our next Masterclass!
We allow no more than 3 participants from a single organisation and maximum 8 participants on our events. If you have more than 3 excited attendees, please contact us using the form below or call 0207 566 5797 and you could save immediately on costs ...